A user friendly desktop system that comes with a careful selection of default applications and fully centralized management.
This solution combines the usual reliability of Linux based systems with the ease of use and level of support of an enterprise system. It has been thoroughly tested and it is certified for use in different real world cenarios. The solution includes applications such as Libreoffice, Firefox and Thunderbird as well as KDE as the default desktop environment. It supports centralized authentication on Samba, LDAP or Active Directory, access to file and print shares and remote applications.
Installed on a tradicional PC deployment , on a virtualized desktop setup (VDI) or a mixed environment, the solution retains the same appearance and user interface. User profiles are managed centrally using an extensible script library that allows for setting different configurations such as wallpaper, homepage, proxy server, file shares, desktop shortcuts, remote RDP applications and groupware configuration among other things.
Summary of features:
- friendly user interface
- careful selection of default applications
- support for standard network authentication methods (Samba, LDAP, Active directory)
- centralized machine and user profile management
- compatible with PCs, laptops and virtual desktops images (VDI)
- multimedia support on VDI scenarios (audio, session migration, drive redirection)
- support for management systems such as Puppet or Landscape
This solution is available for both final customers and technical partners. Please Contact us for more information.